The Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners Office relocated in January 2018. The current address is 1740 W. Adams, Suite 3403, Phoenix, AZ 85007.
If you plan to attend a Board meeting in-person, please allow for extra time to park and to go through screening by security in the building. Parking and the front door to enter are located on the north side of the building. There is no parking on Adams Street. Visitors may park on the first floor of the parking garage or in the adjacent open/uncovered lot. There is no fee for parking in the garage or open lot. Please note that all Board and Committee meetings are currently being held virtually by Zoom.
Meeting agendas are posted below at least 24 hours in advance of meetings. Agendas may also be obtained by contacting the Board office at 602-542-8162. Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners hereby notifies the public that meeting notices are posted in the following locations: the lobby of 1740 W. Adams Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85007 and this website.
Minutes and audio recordings for past Board/Committee meetings can be accessed below. Audio recordings of meetings are also available from the Board office for a fee of $10.00.
HOW TO USE MEETINGS TABLE
- In the Title field, enter a search term to narrow down the type of meeting, such as "Application", "Complaint", "Board", etc.
- Click on "Meeting Type" to change display to "Past Meetings" or "Upcoming Meetings"
- Select a Year if applicable, then
- Click "Search"
- In the results, click on the Meeting name to open the event, or
- Click on the blue button with the type of media you wish to see - Notice, Agenda, Minutes & Audio. A pop-up will appear with a link below a black bar. For Minutes & Audio, two links will present - one is a PDF and the other is an Mp3 file.
- Click on the link to open the media.