PSYCHOLOGIST APPLICATION FOR EXAM AND/OR LICENSURE (includes Temporary Licensure)
Please use this Application Form if you fit into one or more of the following categories:
- If you have had your doctoral degree conferred, completed 1500 hours supervised internship experience, and are seeking approval to take the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP), or
- If you have completed the above, and in addition, have completed 1,500 hours of pre-internship and/or postdoctoral supervised experience(s) and are seeking approval to take the EPPP and obtain Licensure, or
- If you have passed the EPPP and are seeking Licensure, or
- If you are already licensed in another state and wish to become licensed in Arizona but are not credentialed by CPQ, ABPP, or NRHSPP, or
- If you have had your doctoral degree conferred, completed 1,500 hours supervised internship experience, are enrolled in a postdoctoral supervised experience program and are seeking temporary licensure and/or approval to sit for the EPPP.
Arizona Revised Statutes §41-1080.01 provides for a waiver of fees associated with initial licensure for qualified applicants. Applicants must have family income that does not exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you believe that you qualify for the waiver, please contact the Board office at 602-542-8163 to request the Application for Waiver of Initial Application Fee.
Psychologist Verification Forms: For Psychologist Applications. Form fillable PDFs.
Core Program Requirements form
Supervised Preinternship Experience Verification form
Supervised Psychology Internship or Training Experience Verification form
Postdoctoral Professional Psychology Experience Verification
Citizenship Status Form