A. As specifically authorized by A.R.S. § 32-2067(A), the Board establishes and shall collect the following fees:
1. Application for an active license to practice psychology: $350;
2. Reapplication for an active license: $200;
3. Initial license (prorated): $ 500;
4. Duplicate license: $25;
5. Biennial renewal of an active license: $ 500;
6. Biennial renewal of an inactive license: $ 85;
7. Reinstatement of an active or inactive license: $200; and
8. Delinquent compliance with continuing education requirements: $200.
B. As specifically authorized by A.R.S. § 32-2067(A), the Board establishes and shall collect the following charges for the services provided:
1. Duplicate renewal receipt: $5;
2. Copy of statutes and rules: $5;
3. Verification of a license: $2;
4. Audio recording of a Board or Committee meeting: $10;
5. Electronic medium containing the name and address of each licensee: $.05 per name;
6. Customized electronic medium containing the name and address of each current licensee: $.25 per name;
7. Customized electronic medium containing additional, non-confidential, licensee information: $.35 per name; and
8. Copies of Board records, documents, letters, minutes, applications, files, and policy statements: $.25 per page.
C. Except as provided by law, including A.R.S. § 41-1077, the fees listed in subsection (A) are not refundable.