Application for Fee Waiver
- If your household income is 200% or more below the federal poverty level, you may qualify for an application fee waiver. See page 1 of the form for instructions.
Appropriate Documentation for "Yes" Answers to Professional Conduct Questions
- All applicants with a 'yes' answer for a professional conduct question must submit the appropriate documentation with the application. Your application will not be administratively complete until the appropriate documentation as listed in this application tool have been received.
Universal Recognition Application
- This is the "reciprocity" application.
- You must have established residence in Arizona and be licensed for one or more years in another state to qualify to apply with the universal recognition application.
- Residence Determination - Board's Substantive Policy Statement.
- Go to Arizona State Legislature's website to read the statute: A.R.S. § 32-4302.
- The Arizona Board recognizes ABPP, CPQ and National Register credentials only.
- Must be licensed for 5 or more years in another state to qualify and hold one of the above credentials to qualify to apply by credential.
General Application for Psychologists
All applicants who do not qualify to apply by universal recognition or credential, please use this application for licensure.